Mad Pride Day & Night.

Everything probably goes here - just for now
natF

Mad Pride Day & Night.

Postby natF » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:20 am

Hello Everyone,
Thanks Mark for setting up the Forum and I hope you don't mind me starting a tread even if slightly beside the protest bit.
I have been to my group meeting (FEEL) last night and I slightly mentioned the idea for a protesting MAD day on 26/10, with details TBC.
Since we've been discussing a theme for our next event we thought it could be possible to have a night to celebrate the achievements in the protest with a evening of performances-music, poetry- could be organised at Kingsley Hall.

FEEL members are fully supporting for whatever the action will be taken on 26/10 and many will definitely join on the day.
Kingsley Hall owns a good sound system, which is taken care by David Baker, the curator of the Hall.
If anyone needs to bring instruments or other equipment perhaps they could be dropped there before the protest(?).

If you people let me know what you think in regards FEELers can get the ball rolling and do what they can.
I think that Londoners deserve a MAD PRIDE day and not only to protest! ;)

Best,
Nat

Deano69

Re: Mad Pride Day & Night.

Postby Deano69 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:57 pm

JUST LIKE TO SAY WELL DONE FOR GETTING THIS BACK ON THE ROAD I REMEBER THE OLD DAYS OF MAD PRIDE AND STILL HAVE THE MAD REBAL IN ME IF I CAN BE OF ANY HELP JUST LET US NO IAM IN STOCKPORT,AND WILL PLUG IT HEAR I DO ALOT OF STUFF ON HUMAN RIGHTS AND AM NOT SCARED OF SPEAKING OUT XXREALLY AM SO PLEASd Deano xx http://www.youtube.com/user/dvno69?feat ... wVF1pFvq40

infannity

Re: Mad Pride Day & Night.

Postby infannity » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:15 pm

I'm up for this.
I'm a poet.
Try me: http://www.facebook.com/notes/infannity ... 1661188166

We could perform and party AND protest! :-)

Return to “Discussion”