medication strike , and hunger strike

Anti Benefits Cuts Campaign 2010 - Mental Health Survivors in the UK campaigning against cuts to Welfare Benefits
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hanljo3
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

medication strike , and hunger strike

Postby hanljo3 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:57 am

hi people . my name is joe from liverpool .aged 53 .reaumatoid arthritis , sjogrens syndrome. i was kicked off dla in 2008 apealed and went to tier 1, tier 2 in london , back to king rat. MR n,j. warren in liverpool who has the final say . at tribunal .36 dale street liverpool. 20th febuary 2009 he had AT my tribunal observers, when i asked who the man was in the room ,. it was ROY PAUL OF TV , BENIEFIT S SAINTS AND SINNER. I AM NOW ON ESA £65 PLACED IN WORK RELATED GROUP . my apeal is to be heard april 2011 .i am placed in work related group . one decison maker gave me 15 points , and another gave me 0 points. all wasteing time . am now going to stop taking my medication , 1 of which is METHOTEXERATE. if am not ill i don,t need the medication . then 1 month later if am still alive .i will go on hunger strike to the death. enough is enough.
thanks
joe

Return to “Campaign 2010”