Welcome to the Forum - Day of Action - October 26th 2010

Survivors meeting up at Hyde Park in London 1.00pm
markR
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Welcome to the Forum - Day of Action - October 26th 2010

Postby markR » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:01 am

Welcome to this Forum, which has been created now because Mad Pride in the UK is supporting the planning of a Demo to take place on Tuesday October 26th 2010.

The Coalition Government is threatening our Benefits and Services! It is planning to reduce the numbers of people eligible for ESA, Incapacity Benefit and DLA. Basically everything is under threat, as are the services we can access.

Mad Pride is supporting survivors of the mental health system to organize in October. This will be just after the release of the Government's "shock and awe" Spending Review - which will outline cuts from 2011 to 2015.

So everyone is welcome to help plan, get involved, spread the word and come along on October 26th. Join this forum and post here.

mark@madpride.org.uk Send Email expressing interest or inquiry

Black Triangle
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Welcome to the Forum - Day of Action - October 26th 2010

Postby Black Triangle » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Hi. Please inform Black Triangle of any events. Please join our campaign and feel free to publicise yourselves and your activities. What you are doing is vitally important and we want to help each other in any way we can. All power to you! John
: jonjamesmcardle@hotmail.com on behalf of Black Triangle

Dear Friends,

I just became aware of you from the article in today's guardian.

I'm posting to invite you to affiliate with our Black Triangle Anti-Defamation Campaign in Defence of Disabled Claimants.

We aim to be a one stop shop for information and media monitoring on everthing to do with the official disability denial factories a.k.a. DWP/ATOS Work Capability Assessments. We want a mass campaign of resistance under the Flag of the Black Triangle (the badge the Nazis made us wear in the death camps) consisting of all the disabled and people with chronic conditions to unite and fight for our human rights and tell the Government to get tae fuck as we say in Scotland. We want to organise demos and take legal action and mount media campaigns and assaults.

Please join us!

Solidarity!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Tri ... 176?v=info

Spread the word. See you at the barricades!!!

John

DianeH

Postby DianeH » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Hi Mark

Do you have a timetable of events I can share with others? There seemed to be some details discussed at a meeting earlier in the year and I just wondered if these are what is still being planned or.....

Hope to be there!

Diane

skit

Postby skit » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Hiya

I am at job centre at 1pm having to go on J.S.A having had my E.S.A cut with no notice!
How long is demo planned to go on?
I'm aiming for 2.30 Speakers corner, anyone still gonna be there?
Been trying to get involved with Mad Pride for years.

P.S I make wicked banners (for next time I guess)

Yours, Skit.

markR

Postby markR » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:38 am

The timetable I think is very very flexible, depending on who is there Diane. There will be a bit of theatre with audience participation and one or two acoustic guitar impromtu performances. But nothing too formal by any means.

And yes - the planning group had planned for 1 - 3.00pm Skit but I would have thought people will be around longer than that, but not after dusk (whenever that is) cos we might turn into pumpkins or something.

achiexeskeels

MyGirlfriendsBustyFriend 16 11 16 Karlee Grey XXX 1080p MP4-KTR[rarbg]

Postby achiexeskeels » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:46 am

Download: .
Torrent: .
Online: .
torrent.

Painted Memories REPACK-KaOs

achiexeskeels

Anna Kendrick,

Postby achiexeskeels » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:52 am

torrent.

bob marley ganja ganja

achiexeskeels

Dragonball Z: Resurrection F Stream

Postby achiexeskeels » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:01 pm

torrent.

Petes Dragon 2016 BRRip XviD AC3-EVO[PRiME]

achiexeskeels

Silence on vaccine - DVD - French(A)

Postby achiexeskeels » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:05 pm

torrent.

Shades of Blue

achiexeskeels

100.Streets.2016.HDRip.XViD-ETRG

Postby achiexeskeels » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:16 pm

torrent.

Mary And Jane S01E10 1080p WEB x264-TURBO[PRiME]

Return to “Mad Pride Demo - Tues Oct 26th 2010”